Friday 2 November 2012

52 weeks of happy

{4/52}
knit
little helper
stormy weather walk
barns
1. think i may just have found the perfect pattern for my noro yarn, i'm loving how this is knitting up
2. school holidays = visit to my folks, the kids get very excited about visiting & its lovely for me to get to spend some time with my mum {& little O becomes ever so helpful around her nana} this visit we also helped my {not so} little sister to move into her very first house {& see her new baby bump for the first time too!}
3. in between the rain showers, getting out for blustery walks with my boys
4. then being able to snuggle up with them both {maybe with a movie} to keep warm & snug

3 comments:

  1. That knitting looks so beautiful! The colours are fabulous. And love a doggy photo anytime! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos-your doggy looks so cosy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simple things in life are truly the best. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete