Monday 16 July 2012

teachers presents

my little O has broken up from pre-school & will be making the big leap to school in September, my emotions are a little all over the place about this, but for now i'm just looking forward to sharing the next seven weeks with her, i wanted to make a farewell gift for all her pre-school teachers {not including myself that's seven in all!} so it really needed to be a quick easy gift, 
teachers presents
teachers presents
teachers presents
these lined drawstring bags were just ideal, little O helped me to choose which fabrics were to be for which teacher {all from fabrics i've got stashed away - so not too sure what some of them are} she also insisted we had to put something in the bags, her idea being chocolates, they were fun to make & i think {fingers crossed} they were appreciated by all, i used the great tutorial from here

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little bags. I know what you mean about emotions, my eldest is off to secondary school in September, firstly I can't get my head around how quickly she is growing up and also I am not yet ready for her to Be Amongst Teenages! I have already been in tears with her teacher this morning! Lots of tissues for us both this week I feel! Good luck! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete