Sunday 6 May 2012

a moochi moch

i have sneaked in a little time here & there to knit myself a little summer cardi, i'd started it over the easter holidays & am rather pleased to have finished it in time for the may bank holiday weekend, this was a bargain-tastic project, aside from the cost of the pattern, i eeked it out of 6 balls of twilleys' freedom gorgeous dk'   in catkin, which was only £1.29 a ball at kemps, i'm pretty keen to buy some more at that price & knit myself another one! i used the moch cardi pattern by the shetland trader, i did make a few tweeks, which you can see over on my ravelry page, i had intended to block it but put in on to take some photos {another grey day!} but then couldn't take it off all day - it's just too cosy!
moochi moch
moochi moch
moochi moch
moochi moch

9 comments:

  1. Lovely! And such a bargain :O)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, and a bargain too - even better! I would be tempted to make another if I were you... X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely cardigan...I also like the colour which matches most things. I'm envoius how nice it is because I can't knit I've tried and tried but I can't....my sisters have given up trying to teach me tch!....crochet is my forte.

    keep well

    Amanda

    at Crafy in the Med

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful - I love the lacey pattern around the neck - wouldn't mind trying this myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fabulous Kelly.......I bought some of the gorgeous yarn from Kemps last week too........I'm very tempted by your lovely cardi pattern.x

    p.s I've re-followed you, after deleting my blog for a few weeks I seemed to have disappeared from some of my favourite blogs.........my own silly fault I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you're such a professional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly that cardigan is absolutely beautiful .. I just love the colour and at £1.29 a ball a brilliant bargain!

    Hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend - if you have the chance I have a great giveaway at the moment on my blog.

    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour and the pattern - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete