Wednesday 5 October 2011

autumn boneyard

i'm just about to embark on a big knitting project as a christmas present for the man in my life, i'm finding this thought quite daunting, so i needed a quick little something i could get done for myself before the colder weather sets in {after having been spoilt with the recent heatwave} the yarn is from kemps {where else do i buy my wool from these days} it's rowan pure life 100% organic wool, in the 'alder buckthorn' colour-way, i knitted it up into my second boneyard shawl, this wool is a real joy to knit with, so soft & warm, i'm sure it will get lots of use once the weather does turn!
autumn boneyard
autumn boneyard
autumn boneyard
autumn boneyard
ravelry details over here

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! It's such a beeeeautiful colour x is the yarn itchy at all? I've been in love with this colourway since I first saw this cardigan (http://www.ravelry.com/projects/rosemaryrose/larch-cardigan) but it's not stocked by any of my lys's to go have a smoosh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, absolutely beautiful...you knit so neatly...love that colour too :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous scarf! Love the little ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, it's gorgeous! It's such an autumnal colour and a lovely weight of shawl. Off to have a wee peek on Ravelry... Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is fab. I can't get enough of that mustary colour at the moment. C.x

    ReplyDelete