Sunday 15 May 2011

KCWC day seven - part two

the cardigan got finished last night & i managed to sew the last of the ends in this morning {as well as baking 24 cup cakes for the fete!} little O even helped me pick out the buttons she liked, shame there weren't more button holes as she picked out a whole heap of good ones, 

over the rainbow

i used the lilla koftan pattern again, a few changes but not many, i used up some of the left over yarn from my granny blanket {which is all finished, it just doesn't have the ends sewn in, so no 'tada' yet}it's a real shame this yarn is discontinued, as it's lovely to work with & is so very soft & makes a cute little summer cardigan, my ravelry notes can be found here

over the rainbow

over the rainbow

it's been a busy week for me, think i'll be off to bed now & hopefully be back next week with a little more to say

10 comments:

  1. I just knew this cardie would be a winner when we saw a sneak peek of it in your previous post. It is adorable and so colourful. I wish I had one for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look's really nice. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Such a lovely assortment of colours. It will look gorgeous on your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. When you mentioned a rainbow cardi I wasn't sure but this is oh so cute. And you've achieved more in a week than I could in a year. We are not worthy... Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is really stunning. We should start a petition to bring back Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton! It's such a lovely yarn.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous. Love it love it love it. Melanie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. busy too (why am I still here??!!) but just seen your comment on Cuckoos blog (re mollie makes)and wanted to say thanks...will be off to nowhere, via Sainsburys!!!
    fee x
    (haven't been here for a while, forgotten how much I like it...off to pop it on my sidebar lest I forget again!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Going to plan to knit one now X

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cardi is so lovely - you've had a very busy week, I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cardigan, love the little dresses you've made this week too.

    lily

    ReplyDelete