the pattern was great & very easy to follow, i knew that i would not make it with the bow the first time, so i made a few little changes, but oh how cute it turned out, a little on the big side, but better that than too small, (i would love to make one to fit me)
i used a few poppers on the inside to do it up & then just sewed some buttons from my stash on the front,
(despite the tugging she likes it too!)
the fabric - cream needle cord on the outside, small floral print for the lining, was all brought from fabric land in Brighton (you need to have a rummage but that shop has some great bargains, i think i spent about £8 on 3m & made it out of much less)
as it turns out i think i used the same lining that Charley used for her dress!
there will also most definitely be more of these! (i'm already planning the next)