Thursday 11 June 2009

WIP whipping

i'm on fire today! feels great to get projects finished!
sofa quilt finished, washed & dried (and sitting snugly on the sofa) big G even questioned if it was finished as he tentatively reached out a hand to touch it! (this one really has been a long time in the making)and a rather quicker little project was my 'a little sophisticate' such a cute little knit, for a new baby, although it has been made with plenty of growing room. if i can re size this pattern i'll be making one for little O.
now i have a new knitting project waiting in the wings, for me this time, but i really should finish my socks first, it's just new wool is soooooo tempting me

2 comments:

  1. I love the little sweater and wouldn't mind one in my size. The colours in your quilt are my favourite. I see you hand quilted it too - good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt and the colours are fabulous!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete