Tuesday 31 March 2009

Still here - just!

Things have felt all over the place lately & i have barely had time to sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes at a time in the last week. Both little people have been under the weather & big G is off pre-school at the moment (with impetigo of all things) so trying to stop this spreading to anyone else has felt like quite a challenge (if only he'd stop kissing his little sister)

We found time to get out for a walk on Sunday, i was in two minds about going & am so glad we did, as it was lovely to get out the house, & both the little people loved the fresh air.

But unfortunately we have been house bound so far this week, Still this has given us time at home together making things. G has really got into the idea of the kids mail swap we are taking part in & we have been sorting out what to post off around the world to his waiting partners (just have to get around to packing it up & sending them off now).

I finished his socks, which he is so pleased with & has already asked for another pair!
I have started another cardi for little O, it's in some beautiful Rowan wool cotton (which i recently got from Kirsty - here) & i love this colour so much, it's just lovely to knit with too - so soft.


I have also been so very lucky to win a giveaway over on Lin's blog, this arrived on my doorstep this morning & how pleased was i, it cheered me up so much, Thanks Lin,

This gorgeous sock wool, great colours (& will be saved for a pair for me).

I have lots of other things i want to share, but will save for another day (when I've got round to taking some photos)

4 comments:

  1. The socks are super! I love the colour of your new wool too. Poor things I hope you are all feeling better soon.
    warm hugs
    xx
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great socks! The colours are fantastic :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,

    love your socks, wish I could knit (properly).

    thanks for the message,

    take care,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ... such lovely yarns, and those socks are gorgeous! Hope the impetigo shifts very soon. x

    ReplyDelete