Wednesday 18 March 2009

One sock, two socks



The socks are finally finished, i got them done over the weekend & I'm so pleased with them, the wool is super soft & cosy. I can't wait to start my next pair, which i am planning to be pair for big G, we have already picked out the wool, just got to find a pattern now.


I would definitely buy the Colinette 'jitter bug' wool again, but am keen to try out a different pattern. Think i could just about get my head round knitting them on a 'magic loop' but get a bit lost on the 'how
to's when it comes to short row heels! it hurts my brain & then i give up, but it's something i really want to try & so will hopefully give it a go.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful socks. Love the wool. It is simmilar colours to my hat. Happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I know I couldn't make socks - so pleased another lovely internet person made some for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like them very much. Gorgeous, gorgeous colour. I have never made socks! must give it a go.
    xx
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete