Thursday 12 March 2009

Cosy

I knitted this little cosy up last night - thinking about making some as Easter presents - but not sure i like how it turned out? I like the idea - might just need a little tweaking. (its also missing it's pompom on the top)

I had also hoped to get some more done on my baby ripple before sharing it, but it's not to be! Having finished my 2nd sock, i have decided to go back & re-knit the 1st one, which i know is the right decision, so i am really trying to get that finished real soon, as i already want to start another pair.

What with MOTs due & sorting through piles of clothes to sell at an upcoming NCT nearly new sale, I think this will get put away for a little longer.

Oh & still a little time to enter the giveaway below.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cosy and the pom pom will make it look so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how did I miss this post. The ripples are gorgeous - I love the colours you have chosen and the egg cosy is so sweeeeet!
    I'm having a very special week over at skipping in the meadow with an Eastery tutorial and a 'giveaway'. would love you to come and join in the fun
    Love
    Sumea x

    ReplyDelete